Men's and Women's Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy in Calgary
Maximize your pelvic floor health by taking care of the muscles that support the low back/hips, bowel, bladder, prostate, and uterus
We treat the following signs, symptoms, and conditions:
- pain (pelvic, hips, low back, pubic, tailbone, pain with sex, bladder)
- vaginismus, vulvodynia, dyspareunia, interstitial cystitis
- urinary or bowel issues (urgency, frequency, leakage, constipation)
- pelvic organ prolapse (bladder, bowel, uterine - heaviness, pressure, bulging)
- abdominal weakness or separation (diastasis recti)
- preparing for labour (perineal massage, Kegels, pushing techniques, prenatal strengthening)
- post-partum recovery + returning to fitness
- men's health (chronic pelvic pain, prostatitis, urgency, frequency, hard flaccid syndrome, penile and testicular pain, abdominal separation, low back/hip pain)
Questions? Book your free phone consult, assessment, or e-mail us at email@example.com
Women's Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
Learn in detail about how we support women across all ages.
Men's Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
Men can have pelvic issues too and we are here to get you symptom free.