We are currently hiring!
Looking to pursue a career in a specialty where you help people and feel great?
As a Pelvic Physiotherapist you can help to greatly improve the quality of life of women and/or men.
This is a on-site role for a Pelvic Physiotherapist, progressing from part-time to full-time. The Pelvic Physiotherapist will work with patients who are experiencing symptoms related to pelvic dysfunction, such as incontinence, pelvic pain, or pain during intercourse. You are motivated to develop and lead education programs, be a vital part of the company, and work towards a leadership position.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy, ideally with experience in Pelvic Physiotherapy, or interest in gaining certification
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta, and in good standing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with patients and collaborate effectively with other healthcare professionals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to pursuing ongoing professional development and continuing education related to pelvic health